QUALIFY For RENT TO Own Milwaukee & OUR TRADITIONAL RENTALS
Review our 21-Month Program Guidelines and Gather your Homeownership Documents TODAY
Find out if the 21-month rent to own program is right for you, the application process, and what documents you need to qualify for homeownership. We have a set of criteria we require to be eligible for consideration. Here are some of our requirements (same for traditional rentals):
- Your combined household's monthly gross income should be at least three (3) times the rental rate.
- Your We Energies account needs to be current or you must be enrolled in a payment play on any past due amounts.
- No evictions filed against you in the last 3 years.
- You cannot owe any of your landlords from the last 7 years.
- We run a full background and credit check on each person over the age of 18; each resident over the age of 18 must therefore submit their own application and application fee.
Download this document checklist to help you:
- Know if you meet the current program guidelines
- Understand each step of the application process and the timeline
- Decide which documents apply to you and your family
- Keep these important Homeownership Documents organized