QUALIFY For Milwaukee RENTal Housing
Review our rental housing Guidelines and Gather your Pre-Qualification Documents TODAY
Find out if our rental housing programs are right for you, the application process, and what documents you need to qualify. We have a set of criteria we require to be eligible for consideration. Here are some of our requirements:
- Your combined household's monthly gross income should be at least three (3) times the rental rate.
- Your We Energies account needs to be current or you must be enrolled in a payment play on any past due amounts.
- No evictions filed against you in the last 3 years.
- You cannot owe any of your landlords from the last 7 years.
- We run a full background and credit check on each person over the age of 18; each resident over the age of 18 must therefore submit their own application and application fee.
Download the entire list of rental approval criteria and checklist to help you:
- Know if you meet the current program guidelines
- Understand each step of the application process and the timeline
- Decide which documents apply to you and your family